Monday, February 2, 2009

Girly girl...

I know that I am lame and shot this the long way, but I thought it was so cute I had to post it! She sings all the day long and I finally got her to sing on camera. I love that girl....and she is ALL girl!


ps. the camelback waterbottle featured here is the BEST!!

4 comments:

kevin and angie said...

That is SO cute. I love hearing her talk!! She really is growing up!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Totally Adorable. You are growing up little miss Claire and we love you!

geeno said...

oh boy, (or should i say oh girl?) It is time for me and Claire to hang out - i know all the words to every Little Mermaid song - just ask Ryan, he has to ask me to stop singing it on a very regular basis.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! She makes me laugh. I think she's taking after her mother!