Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Almost Famous

I know I have posted about Claire's short spot in the lime light already, but I wanted to post a cute advertisement that was used for JJ Cole for all of your enjoyment. It's not just me...she is freaking adorable.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Toni said...

I do need her autograph! Plus, I think the mom looks like Rian.

Billy and Nikki said...

i just saw her today on their website! she's so freaking cute!

Unknown said...

copy cat! title and all! jk. i'll let it slide. :)

Jen said...

She IS totally rocking that bundle me, isn't she?

Rustin & Brittany said...

So cute! How did that happen, given she is a doll, but how did she get nominated for such early fame? What is Taryl doing now?

geeno said...

she's on the website now too - http://jjcoleusa.com/lite-bundleme
yay for your little star!