Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not Your Average Valentine...

If you are looking for a unique and, let's be honest, a wicked-awesome way to say I love you to your Valentine this year I have the idea for you!! My sister made these super darling Valentines for Claire and yes, my sweet Jer/Kipp Dynamite, for this years swap (family members look away as to not spoil the surprise!)! I love that it is personalized to your child's personality and that it is the size of a sweethearts box of candy, so no stuffing envelopes with bulky candy, just stick it on. Eurika! I thought this would be a cool Valentine for any kid to give out to their friends, so I thought I would pass the goodness to all of you! Check it out at her link:


(she also does darn cute candy wrappers if you are looking for something creative to give to your kids!)
Shocker, a princess Valentine

Sorry, the ladies man is taken.
So cute right?!
More Valentines!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Ha that is so hilarious! I love them! Hope you had a fun weekend, what day/night can you make headbands?

Ryan & Keri said...

This is so funny! And I want to hear more about your potty training. How did it go? Is she trained? We've been working with David too. He did everything in one day and kept telling me when he needed to go. It was amazing. Since that day though, he won't touch the "potty". What happened?! Anyway . . . love the belly shots below. Can't wait to see your bundle of cuteness.

Stacy said...

Way to plug your sister. You should charge an advertising fee.

kevin and angie said...

Those Vday cards are so fun!!!

Hill said...

let me know how the potty training goes. I think that will be happen in our family in a few months. You gals are way to creative.
HILL

Jess said...

Those are awesome!!!