Friday, December 3, 2010

Documented

I don't know why I haven't been glued to my camera like I usually am. It is especially unforgivable around the holidays, but it has been kind of nice just to enjoy time with my family. We had the best Thanksgiving. I have been looking forward to it for so long! My sister flew in from TX (not that she is from Texas, just living there. Right Mandy?) And by Thanksgiving Eve we had everyone but my sweet sister Tera and her family in town. Did I mention that we missed you T? Because we did. So much. We ate all our favorite foods, we played and stayed up late, and we laughed our guts out. I can't even express how much joy my family brings to me. They are just the best sort of people in the whole world. They are so kind, supportive, and not to mention that we all share the same inside jokes. Ahhhh, it is just too funny. I was blessed to be born into such a family.

So, even though Thanksgiving is over I just have to say how grateful I am for the life I have. Great family, friends, and faith. I am so very blessed.

This picture was supplied by my sister who is not on a sabbatical from her camera.

We are so cute, right? I think so.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

You guys are SO CUTE and I have to agree about your family.... They are just the best sort of people in the whole world!

Glad most of you were able to get together!

Toni said...

I think so too!

Blake and Aubrei said...

Agreed! You guys are so cute and I love your fam!

Ryan & Keri said...

Yes, you are! And So are those girls of yours! I'm so sad Macy had to get stitches. I know I'm only like a month and a half behind--but still, SAD. Glad she is okay. Beautiful girls.

Kawa Rangers said...

I definitely think so!!!!