Tuesday, November 16, 2010

4 years

Claire is officially 4 years old!

She loves:
princesses
ballerinas
pizza
mommy and daddy
dressing up
oatmeal
Macy
ice cream
rice
snow
dancing in her tutu

Feels good to be four!
She chose pumpkin pie for her birthday breakfast. Yummy.
She was a princess for sure
I love sisters....I am so glad they have each other.
She had lunch with her daddy and he surprised her with balloons. She loved them!
Time flies by way too fast. Claire Janer, we love you. You are such a light in our lives!

8 comments:

Miranda said...

so darn cute...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Claire! She is way too grown up! Four... already? How did that happen? Love you and miss you!

Toni said...

Seriously! 4 years old. I cant take it. She is so funny, everytime I see her she says the most hilarious things. I need to give her that dress!

Sara said...

Happy Happy Birthday Claire! I can't believe that she is 4! They grow up so FAST!

Jon and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Claire Darling! You are so beautiful and such a fun friend to Emma!

Jill said...

her hair is getting so long. do you have a program to edit your photos? i love them.

Michelle P said...

what!? No, Claire can't be 4 already! She is growing up way to fast, but is still just as beautiful as ever. And I love your pictures! You are amazing, Katie!

shinobu said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Wow, looking the list of all the things Claire likes, our girls could be best friends!! I guess you guys will have to move to CA!