LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!! You crack me up, Katie! Miss you! BTW, congrats on your great news:) Hope you're feeling okay! Happy holidays to your cute family:)
You should have been a Mom in the 70's. You make it look GOOD. Haaaaaa! Love your faces. Your family is darling-can't wait to see another little girl on next years card!
Oh my word! These pictures bring me such joy! You guys rock! Also, the new family pic - I LOVE it! So cute and I can't wait to see your new cute baby girl!
"Our opportunities to give of ourselves are indeed limitless, but they are also perishable. There are hearts to gladden. There are kind words to say. There are gifts to be given. There are deeds to be done. There are souls to be saved."
"When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
"Every woman gives her life for what she believes. Sometimes people believe in little or nothing, nevertheless they give up their lives to that little or nothing. One life is all we have, and we live it as we believe in living it, and then it's gone." (Joan of Lorraine)
14 comments:
LOVE all of your cards:) Hope your family has a fabulous Holiday!
Oh my! Those pictures hardly look like you guys! I love it.
Bwahahaha! I love them all. Especially the real one. Miss your face!
Ha! These are funny! Love Jeremy's glasses.
This is my favorite blog post. Ever.
You make me laugh! Merry Christmas!!!
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL!! You crack me up, Katie! Miss you! BTW, congrats on your great news:) Hope you're feeling okay! Happy holidays to your cute family:)
is that a vest Jer has on! ha ha. you 2 are cute.
love the family photo. you have beautiful girls!
LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of the pictures. But your family is beautiful and the last one is the best even though I do LOVE the first ones too!
You should have been a Mom in the 70's. You make it look GOOD. Haaaaaa! Love your faces. Your family is darling-can't wait to see another little girl on next years card!
I love you two! We need to find a way to hang out! Ha!
Oh my word! These pictures bring me such joy! You guys rock! Also, the new family pic - I LOVE it! So cute and I can't wait to see your new cute baby girl!
Congrats on your bun in the oven!!! Can't wait to see her!
Oh my gosh, you guys may be the funniest people i know, yup, i just looked back at the pictures and am still laughing so hard. I just love you guys:)
Wow I love them all. :) You guys are amazing.
Post a Comment