Monday, December 20, 2010

Sisters

Girly giggles, dress ups, princesses, Barbie movies, glittery shoes, painted nails, pink jammies, drama, ruffly swimmies, baby dolls...sugar and spice and everything nice.

Hopefully our next little girl has more sugar than spice.

And yes, that means we will be having another little lady in May. Woot woot!

13 comments:

melissa said...

yeah! congratulations. that will be so much fun. sisters are the very best thing. hope you are feeling well.

DJ and Penni said...

yeah!! How fun. I must admit that I am a bit jealous! But now we are even. 3 boys for your 3 adorable girlies! I'm so happy for you.. You doing ok? Call me sometime!

Emily said...

What??!! I had no idea that you are pregnant- Another girl?... YAY! All those sisters... there is nothing better than sisters- unless it's brothers (right?... wink, wink!) You are so lucky! I am so HAPPY for you! Lets have a valentine's day lunch again. I need to see you and your cute little girls! love ya!

Clint and Meg said...

Woot woot is right!! Can't wait for another little Young Princess. Congratulations!

Mortons Love said...

Congrats! You make 'em cute!

Jill said...

shut up! you're pregnant and with another girl! how exciting! how fun to have a family of girls.
Congrats!

The Bucks said...

Congratulations!

amy said...

Yeah- we love girls!! Couldn't wait til Christmas, huh? I couldn't have either! That's so exciting!

Lyndsey said...

Woot woot for sure! How exciting! Congrats! You guys make pretty darn cute girlies, so another Young baby girl is wonderful! And she'll have some awesome older sisters :)

Sara said...

YAHOO! You make beautiful baby girls!

mel said...

Now that's exciting! Congratulations.

Jon and Melissa said...

Ahhh! I didn't even think to check because I thought you weren't going to find out until Christmas! I guess after seeing 3 girl ultra sounds you just kind of know what you are looking at! So exciting to imagine how different another little girl can look-you two make them cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, My!!! Three girls!!! I am so HAPPY for you! I had no idea you were preggers. You have the most adorable little family and you are the best mommma- what a lucky lady number three is, to be joining your family. Love you guys!