Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Best ever!

We wanted to start some fun family traditions now that are kids are old enough to enjoy them. Our first new tradition is actually an old one with a new twist. We always take the girls to SLC to see the lights on temple square and sometimes it feels like a hassle getting down there putting on the clothes running around to all the lights and then just loading them back up and heading home. So this year we decided to book a hotel and make a little overnight party out of it. We made sure the hotel had a pool and we were set. I have never seen the girls so excited! This tradition is a keeper for sure!

Best nights sleep ever? I doubt it but it was a good time.
Cute little family
Ready for swimming!
She is pretty cool stuff in her swimmy and boots.

6 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

What a fun idea!

Toni said...

I am already excited for next year! I am thinking 2 nights next year.

MStevenson said...

That's an awesome family tradition!

Rustin & Brittany said...

You are so smart. We took Tyce down a few nights ago and I swore we would never do it again. There was one million people and the drive was long, we didn't get home until late and Tyce didnt think the lights were that cool anyway...it felt like such a waste, but staying over....thats thinking! Good job! Looks way more fun then our adventure.

Jill said...

ok this is the answer. we have had the hardest time making it to slc this year. Allie's dying to go and we have no time. Next year we'll have to do this.

justin and sherrie said...

No bunny bashing? Just give it a try!