Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rella Mania

Claire is a Tiny bit obsessed with Cinderella as of late. She watches it while I shower and then asks to watch it the rest of the day. She says the words and sounds along with the characters and it just cracks me up that she is so attached to the movie. I even tried to branch out and have her watch Anastasia yesterday and after 30 seconds she wandered into the kitchen with the Cinderella movie case saying "Rella?". So, while we were shopping today (for non Cinderella related items) we walked down the toy isle and I totally caved when those big blues stared at me as she held the Cinderella doll close saying, in excitement, "Rella, Rella, Rella!" Needless to say she is now the lucky new owner of her very own "Rella" doll.

What did I tell you? Could you say no to those blues?
She loves her
The day before the purchase, when she only had the case to love.

The proof...

10 comments:

Clint and Meg said...

I'm glad you caved because if you wouldn't have Aunt Meggie would have. The poor soul cuddling the case. Too cute!

kevin and angie said...

That is so cute, Cinderella has always been a fave of mine, too... so she has good taste! :)

Jon and Melissa said...

What a good Mommy. Isn't it crazy how early they can become so very attatched to something? She is girl all the way.

Anonymous said...

Princess in Training... :-)

Daryl and Ashley said...

Kamri went throught the whole Cinderella stage and now she is obssesed with all of the Princesses! It is so fun! I totally cave for her too!

Shannon said...

She definately needed the doll to hold instead of the movie case! She is at such a fun age! When do you want to get together this week? I think I am going to babysit Savannah on Thursday afternoon and take her to the pool, if you want to come. Lets do hair too!

Toni said...

me and my Cinderella ella ella hey hey. me and my Cinderella ella ella hey hey ay ay

Jill said...

Okay that is totally ALlie! When she was 2 the madness began. She watched it at least once or twice a day. She even called it Rella. Dallin doesn't like it as much it must be a girl thing! (Allie also got that barbie for her birthday this year and cut her bangs off. She is not so cute anymore) Claire is so darn cute I love how she hugs Rella!!! Really, when are we going to hang out?? Email me.

Jess said...

that is awesome.

Ryan & Keri said...

We couldn't either. What a darling girl! She's so beautiful! And I love "Rella"--they have the cutest language skills / lingo at this point. It's awesome!