Friday, August 15, 2008

I Can't Wait...Can You?

Thanks Jess.

5 comments:

Toni said...

I am still laughing, I think that Will and I watched this 10 times! I can't freakin wait!

kevin and angie said...

LOVE it!! I have been going through "The Office" withdrawals! SO funny... and no, I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

So funny! Thanks for convincing me to watch the Office, it cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

We saw this on the Olympic commercials and were dying. Then it was on our other friend's site, still cracked us up. Now it's on yours and we are still rolling. I can't get enough of that darn show. I can't wait until it starts. I might have to ask the women in the ward to move water aerobics to Tuesday nights instead of Thursdays... hmmm...

Jill said...

that was awesome! I really can't wait. I hope Pam & Jim get married.