I had lunch with my old co-workers from Conference Services on Thursday and I miss them so much. It seems like everyone is going a million different directions but when we get together it is like no time has passed at all. It is so much fun to catch up on each others lives and have it feel like it was just yesterday that we were holed up in the TMC room chatting instead of working...I think I have been gone long enough to admit it now, yes, I Katie Young did not work 10% (or more) of the time due to chatting about non work-related subjects with my fellow co-workers. I feel it made me more productive throughout the work day...at least that is what I tell myself. Staci and Shinobu we missed you!
Me, Hollie, Cali (the photographer), and Brittney
Same people, different order...+ Briley


4 comments:
Oh man!!! I'm so sad I missed the get together! I'm sure it was much more productive without me and my two little hoodlums in attendance.
I miss you guys! It almost makes me cry that I'm not there!! Did you guys get together for Hollie's b-day? And Katie, you DID work more than 10% of the time! We just talked a lot while working :)
uh... you know Cali Cottle too? (I don't know her married name?) I justlove her! Her dad was our stake president and her family lived just around the corner from us in our old house in Logan! what a small world... lucky girls to know each other! What would we do without friends??:)
Where are you working, Katie?
Post a Comment