Sunday, August 10, 2008

Clairey's New Groove

This is what Claire does while her parents watch the Olympics. I just love her.
Mom's hat and shoes are way cooler
PEEK!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Adorable! It was fun to see you the other day. You continue to look amazing. Hope you are feeling good today. I will be calling you concerning a few haircuts later today. see ya

Ginny Tanner said...

That little girl of yours is too cute! The first picture of her is SO ADORABLE! Oh, and I love her clicking trick...and those sun glasses just top it all off! I hope you are feeling well...don't let the binky monster scare you.:)

Anonymous said...

Love the last few posts. It is hard to believe we have already been gone for almost two weeks. Claire looks like she is still growing like a weed and making life more and more fun everyday. We miss you guys and all the great times we had together. Keep in touch; we miss you guys--

Clint and Meg said...

Looks like someone gets a little bored while her parents are intently rooting for the US of A!

Jill said...

Okay so you know you haven't blogged in forever when you have to go to the next page. I love the fun pictures of Claire. The ones by the temple are so pretty, how fun. I love that she loves her binky still, so does Dallin.

kevin and angie said...

As always she is so cute! Love the one with her and the binkies, so funny!

jason and michelle clarke said...

You always manage to get the cutest pics of her doing cute things!! That binky one is great :)

Ryan & Keri said...

She's such a fun girl!