Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just Keep Swimming, Swimming, Swimming...

Claire is hardly a waterbug by definition but she is getting a bit better at tolerating the big blue wet thing. She still clings to me in the big pool but I think it was because the water was so chilly. When it was time to hit the hot tub she had a great time. Hopefully by the time the heat of summer arrives we will have her convinced that swimming is fun!

Claire found a comfortable poolside spot
Pool Time
Claire liked to sit on the edge and splash with her feet while enjoying some teddy grahms
Safe in the towel once again....

3 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

It is so hard when you imagine yourself having so much fun swimming with your child, then they don't like it so much. Yeah mine unfortunatly is still in that categorie. One day.
ps when do you come home, and is that Toni? Did she go visit too?

Laura said...

Do you blame her? I hate cold water. Every pool should be heated. Super cute swimwear girls:)

Jen said...

How funny... I had the same questions as Melissa.