Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Defying Gravity

Claire and I took a little trip to Cali to be with my sister Miranda now that she has had her little baby boy! We are so glad that he is here safe and sound and I love snuggling the little man! (And yes family, feel free to be jealous of me!)




This is how I kept Claire busy on the flight...fruit snacks,cookies, and books.

This is my cute sister and the new addition!

Noah Tate Gordon 9 lbs 2oz

5 comments:

Clint and Meg said...

I'll be honest I am a little jelous. First because you are snuggling a newborn and second because you are in California and not with ME!! Have a fun visit!

Jen said...

Your sister looks amazing! You'll have to pass that comment on to her... it always helps a new mom to hear something like that.

I'm so happy for you and Claire that you had a little vacation. Was this Claire's first experience on an airplane? She looks like she had a good time.

Toni said...

This comment is from Mom, as dictated by her current live in assistant toni :) We are missing you like crazy! Mandy, you look gorgeous and KT we miss ya but are glad that Mandy is in such good hands. Not that Andrew isn't "good" hands, but you know what I mean. LOVE YOU ALL

Jon and Melissa said...

I am so glad you got to go! Did you already get your new camera?? Glad Claire did so well on the flight-that is nice that she had her own seat! Your nephew is adorable and your sister looks amazing!

Jill said...

your sister looks a lot like you. We were flying to california about the same time you were. Was Claire good?