Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Ants Go Marching One By One Hurrah...

The beloved scrunchie face...it comes back once in a while

....ants, picnic...anyway, we had a little picnic dinner at one of the parks in San Jose and it was a little breezy but way better than Utah weather! Claire has found a new love: JUICE BOXES! She just wanted to drink her juice and run up and down the hill (after she mastered the decent that is, which was a little tricky). Ahhh how we love a good park, especially with cousins!
Notice Claire is only interested in her juice!
I just had to include this awesome picture of Ethan...I am pretty sure I am a good influence.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I just love your post titles. Very creative. How long are you in Cali? Your sister's lucky to have you!

Jess said...

looks like fun! Lucky you! Weather here has been terrible! Happy Mothers Day!

Shannon said...

It looks like you are having tons of fun! Are these pics from your new camera? They are so cute. It feels like you have gone a long time. I sure am excited for you to get home~ but I am sure that your sister is so happy to have you there!Love Ya

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

I love your blog katie. You are always so good at posting often. Little Claire is so stinkin' cute. I love her cute hair.

Katy said...

Katie the Jane,
Love you to bits. Thanks for your never-ending example of finding joy in the little things!

Jon and Melissa said...

Hey you, I miss you! I had to go to Tremonton today and I thought, hmmm wish my friend Katie was here so that I could visit her. Next time, next time. Looks like you are enjoying your time there and the new babe. How fun!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.