One of Claire's past times is to follow Ethan into the playroom and confiscate any markers left out on the table...and that is pretty much all the explanation you need for this post.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Is There Something On My Face?
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm laughing out loud! Too funny, and the look on your face... I can totally relate. It actually looks like she was trying to draw a funny little beard on herself.
Please tell me these are washable markers?
Wow... and I freaked out about lotion! Good Luck getting it off! Let me know what works in case my child graduates from lotion!
I'm having a hard time typing because I'm laughing so hard. From the first picture I'm assuming she knows she is in trouble. That look is priceless.
He he. What a little artist. Let's just hope her artwork expands from "body art" in the future.
It is hard to be too mad when it is so funny, sometimes I just leave it on Henry's face for a while just for a good laugh.
Post a Comment