Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I like your beard

This is what Jer has looked like for the past 2 months. Nice right? He grows it out for the championship football games every fall. Benj decided to grow one as well and then they thought it would be fun to greet their mom and grandma with their furry-ness on Thanksgiving. I was giving thanks when he shaved it for our family pictures!

Although I do think he is rather ruggedly handsome...Very pensive
Just solving the worlds problemsThey think they are pretty funny

3 comments:

Toni said...

bahahahahahaha! I love it! B is so jealous!

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow! I didn't not realize how much Jeremy and Benj look alike. Seriously like twins! Wow! Oh yeah, nice beards.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

have you seen my husbands'? It's not as handsomely rugged as your hubby's. His looks more like he's homeless! Ha! Tim's not shaving until his birthday...in March!! Yikes!