Saturday, November 5, 2011

Reading Buddies

Olive adores her sisters. She smiles so easily when their cute faces come into her view. I sometimes wonder why she isn't making scared faces when she sees them because let's be honest, they aren't always super soft with her. Sometimes when they are playing with her I can just imagine she is thinking, "I like you, but why you always gotta be all up in my grill?" Sometimes I think I might have a little too much time on my hands.

Anyway...

I left Olive chilling on her blanket to play while I got the rest of the ladies ready for bed and when I came back this is what I found. They were being so sweet. Macy was telling Olive the stories from the book in her high pitched mommy voice. It was ah-dorable. No wonder she lights up when they come around. They may smother her a bit, but she definitely knows her sisters love her to pieces.


She is one happy baby.

6 comments:

Mortons Love said...

Seriously adorable to the max!

Ryan & Keri said...

Katie, you always have a way with words. I just read through the last three or four posts. Specifically, your post about Claire really hit home. You're an amazing mama, and those girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful example. Thank you for putting those thoughts into words. And as always, your girls are beautiful!

Jill said...

oh katie, she's a doll. even with slobber coming out of her mouth. :) just adorable. i love the big blue eyes that all your girls have.

Andie said...

You are right about the eyes! I looked back over your blog and your girls all have them! Crazy that is... and LUCKY girls your girls are! You are Jeremy at Halloween crack me up! Daniel and I could use a bit of FUN in our marriage, maybe I will have to enlist your help next year. We need to get together this week! Call me

Mindy said...

LOVE.the.drool. :)

Jen said...

That is so cute your girls are such great friends! I love the drool picture... it's so much better than wiping it before the picture and pretending you have a drool-free baby. Let's be honest: Nobody has a drool-free baby.
I miss you.