Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Snooker is 6 months and counting


This little Snooker is 6 months old. How does it happen? I feel like I just had this little sweetheart and now she is eating solids! Holy smokes, the last 6 months have been a whirlwind and she is growing up on me. She smiles, she sleeps, she is pretty much a dream. She laughs so easily and she is such a joy to have in our home. One of my favorites is when the two big girls go to bed and I just get to snuggle and tickle her until she is ready to sleep the night away. I love that she knows my face and when our eyes connect I get a knowing smile....a "that's my momma" kind of smile. It makes me feel happy and important. I like her a lot.


8 comments:

Jen said...

Holy freakin' cow, she is cute. Great sweater too!

Blake and Aubrei said...

Wow, she is getting big and is still oh, so cute!

Toni said...

Oh man! I wanna eat her for breakfast!

Mortons Love said...

I have no words for this. She is beyond...

The Bucks said...

I like her too! You should really introduce me to her sometime.

Jill said...

she's just plain beautiful!!!!!

Miranda said...

Seriously so cute...

a-anderson said...

I think your girls are adorable!