Friday, December 2, 2011

Tree Hunting

I must admit I am sad that this is the second year in a row that we have not had a real tree tp decorate. We did, however, take the girls up into the mountains to go hunting for our family member's trees. They had a blast riding the sleds pulled behind 4 wheelers and eating snow. On the way back Claire rode up front with Jer and the three 2 year olds rode on the sled with Wesser. Meg and I laughed so hard at their faces coming down the mountain, almost tipping over, and getting snow in their faces. As long as Meg and I laughed and didn't look scared for their lives they thought it was fabulous...they were troopers for sure.

Cutest little snow bunnies for sure

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

The cutest snow bunnies I've ever seen! I love their expressions and I want them to come play with Hal and Cate!

mel said...

Sometimes Christmas tree hunting isn't all it's cracked up to be. The last two years have been tricky for our family. Let's just say we haven't even tried tacking our kids yet.

Jill said...

they look cute and very warm!!!