This guy is making thirty look like the new HOT!
Am I right ladies? Never mind, don't answer that. He already has too many teenage girls with raging hormones after him.
* Jer has been thirty for about 19 days now. I thought I would give him a minute before posting it to let him get used to the idea. And yes, a post with just the two of us. That never happens.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy! You two look GREAT!
You two are adorable! Happy 3-0 Jeremy!
Ha ha. Love that movie. You two are seriously adorable. Hope he had a good birthday.
thirty... for some reason I don't feel like thirty is so old anymore?? wish I were thirty :) such a cute picture of the Mr. and Mrs. and I just have to say you guys both have great teeth... you could be in a dental add- random I know!
xoxo
Happy, happy birthday Jer!Cute couple
So funny - i can totally see those bear river girls now "oh my gosh, i have mr young for math - eeeee! he's like so good looking"
my 7th grade science teacher was the talk of the middle school - sheesh - although it was the boys admiring a leggy blond - i won't do a sample of what they said.
Happy dirty thirty jer! I hope you guys got a date just the two of you too
Post a Comment