Saturday, May 15, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine

I love Saturday mornings. The ladies love Saturday mornings even more than I do. Why you ask? Because this is who they get to steamroller.

Poor guy doesn't even know what's coming...

Shhhhhh ladies. Sneak up on him. The girls are really good sneakers. I take that back, Claire is a good sneaker. Macy is a little less inconspicuous.

Operation Sleepy Head (OSH) was successful.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics!

mel said...

I too love mornings when dad is home!

Ginny Tanner said...

there really is nothing quite like waking up to your beautiful little kids. miss you tons. wish we could go on a trip with your fun family!

Jen said...

That is so cute. It reminds me of when I was a kid and my mom would have me wake up my dad by "pushing his eject button." It meant I got to tickle him until he got out of bed.

You are making the best memories for those girlies!

geeno said...

so cute! we love steam roller too - such a classic

Michelle P said...

I love it! Only I am the non-morning person in our house and typically wake up to a Jenna pulling at my hair.