Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The best times...

Are times spent chilling with our best buds.

Larry (that is what Wes calls her) and Wesser (that is what Claire calls him) are best buddies. It is like Christmas when they get to have sleepovers at Honey's house. Good luck sleeping in when these two are galloping around the house on their stick horses...okay, Claire's is a purple unicorn she named Sally, but that is besides the point.

When they are together they solve all the world's problems...


But don't worry, they definitely take time to be silly.


It really doesn't matter what they do as long as they do it together.


There is nothing like playing with cousins!

5 comments:

Jill said...

love the pictures. do you enhance your them? I can tell you have a nice camera. Maybe you could take pictures of my kids??

Toni said...

Such cute pics!

Jen said...

I love that he calls her "Larry." That is too cute!

Kristalyn said...

This is a fabulous post. The pictures are so great. I can't believe that you got them to cooperate for this! Nothing better than a little "Larry" time for our Wes. He thinks she's "swell". We love your family!

Kristalyn said...

This is a fabulous post. The pictures are so great. I can't believe that you got them to cooperate for this! Nothing better than a little "Larry" time for our Wes. He thinks she's "swell". We love your family!