If you had a whole summer to play what would you do? I hate to make you jealous, but we have one and we need some fun ideas!! This rain is making me anxious to plan some adventures. Rain is nice but just kind of boring for three ladies stuck at home.
So tell me, what are some of your favorite things to do during the summer time? We are willing to drive to and fro so don't let that limit your answer. Send us somewhere new!!
Hiking? Camping? Road tripping? Geo cashing? Slot canyons? Canoeing? Give me details! We have a summer to plan and this just might be the last one if Jer lands an administration job in the near future (fingers crossed!).
And....here is a cute picture of the man and child to enjoy since you went to the trouble of clicking on our link.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Send me on an adventure....
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
MOAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bear Lake, (Carrie took my answer of Moab! Hey sisters think alike!), St. George, Island Park, Jackson Hole, Yellowstone, I guess you could do a road trip of all the national parks in UTAH! Have fun and enjoy! That is all that matters.
Come to the thriving metropolis of Malta to play with us!!
Lake Powell is my fav place ever. or Disneyland. I also like Island Park. Oh and BTW I'm totally jealous.
So jealous! If I could do anything semi-local I would go to Tuacahn. I have always wanted to go to a show there.
Come to your friendly neighborhood Paynes play place and play playdough, dress up, bubbles, eat popsicles, picnics on the sidewalk, rock hunting, fort making, dirt throwing and soooo much more!!!!!
Um, Portland?
Tim and I went on a desert adventure about a year ago in South-Eastern Utah to Wild Horse Canyon and San Rafael Swell. I blogged about it I think...anyhoo I LOVED it! I love hiking/camping though. If you're more of a Resort/Golf girl I recommend Sedona AZ! I love that place too!
Sooo... hopefully you don't mind that I found your blog through Mindee's. :) But now I'm your new fav blog stalker, right? Anyway, you should go to Randolph on an adventure! Ba, ha! Not many can say they have been there!
Post a Comment