Claire and I were at Old Navy today doing a little shopping and she came across the most beautiful slippers....glass slippers. We searched all over and they didn't have her size. they had her size in the pink ones, but they didn't look like glass slippers. They had her size in the yellow ones, but they didn't look like glass slippers. They had her size in the purple ones, but of course, duh, they didn't look like glass slippers either. I told her they didn't have her size and her eyes welled up with tears and she said, "Mom, if I don't have glass slippers like Cinderella then I can't go to the ball and meet my prince."
Needless to say, we will be searching for size 7 clear Jelly Mary Janes. Why clear? Do I really need to tell you again?

ps. Seriously, if you see her around, don't mention them. She might get emotional.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, what a sweet little thing. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your successful acquisition of size 7 clear Jelly Mary Janes.
And I LOVE your girls.
Good luck and I hope that maybe you can find them online in her size!
they are really cute. izz just got the blue pair. do i need to check some stores down here? i am happy to. she really needs some glass slippers, obviously.
I saw the jellies when I was there last weekend and thought of you guys. We need to plan something.
Post a Comment