This is Miss Lady. I made her, Claire named her. I made her for Claire's Valentine playgroup and she loves her. She dances with her and almost rips off her arms.
Her favorite part? What Miss Lady eats...
Mmmmmmm...Valentines.
Yep, the top Valentine says, "From: Claire". She sneaked her very own fairy V-tine into Miss Lady's mouth.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Miss Lady
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
5:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute! I wanna come to your vday playgroup!
Why are you the cutest mom ever? I'm so jealous... I want to be fun and cute like you. Teach me, oh wise one!
So cute! I didn't have to worry this year about it cause the girls school made bags for them to put them in!
wow. miss lady is pretty awesome and so are you.
You are such a great mom! So cute.
Post a Comment