Sunday, February 14, 2010

Smooches

Here's a little song wishing YOU a happy Valentines Day!!


You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing pretty songs to you
Because you are so dear

And here is a little love from Miss Macy

9 comments:

Clint and Meg said...

Oh my!! That was the sweetest thing ever. And the coolest from Miss Bea!!! I love it. I love it all!

Jen said...

Oh, that is just precious!

Toni said...

Seriously, the best Valentine ever!!! Her hair is so dang long! and miss Bea is as cute as ever!

Miranda said...

Oh man I had to watch it twice, such a cutie!

mel said...

Wyatt loves the song!

Brandon and Lesli said...

Ohh she is adorable!! I think you're two little ladies might be the sweetest little things I've ever seen! In response to your comment - we are going to the Oregon coast, yay!

Ryan & Keri said...

Oh my gosh! These ladies are so precious! I LOVE hearing Claire sing! And I love Macey's Valentine pic and her bob below. You have such beautiful girls, Katie!

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh!! Love the Bob. I need you to work some of that magic on my hair. a.s.a.p! Miss you

Michelle P said...

I miss them so much!