Thursday, September 17, 2009

Macy Bea...Nie

I have resorted to taking pictures with my phone to post. Oh baby she is cute!

8 comments:

Kara said...

she is the cutest thing ever!!!

Jill said...

wow, she is changing a ton. can I please kiss those cheeks!!!

Kristalyn said...

Yep! She's pretty much a cute kid. Bet it's genetics. She looks so different from Claire to me.

Clint and Meg said...

Oh man! She is so cute. Cute beanie!! I think she looks like the chunked up version of Miss Janer!

Gary and Mauri said...

not just cute, SUPER cute :)

Lyndsey said...

Oh my gosh Katie, she is the cutest! I love her cheeks! I want to squeeze them.

geeno said...

oh baby she IS cute and her little hat too

Anonymous said...

Alright, she's adorable. I love the hat too! I had a client asking about hats to put on her little ones for an upcoming shoot and I was proud to refer her to your site. I'm excited!