This is where our sweet little family will be resting our heads at night! Are you so excited? We are. A cozy townhouse will be just perfect for our little family.
To see more photos go here.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Home sweet home
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I know right where these are. I just drove by them last week. I am so happy for you. I ran into your sister in Montpilier on Saturday and was asking where you were. I am so happy you found a place.
Very cute, so excited for you guys!
wow, it looks so nice and I couldn't be happier to see that it is located in logan!!!! Yipee. we need to plan a play date. once you are moved in we'll come visit.
Congratulations! It is super cute, although it is NOT down the street. I am still excited for you guys though. And we will still have to hang out. Let us know when you need help moving. We miss you guys!
thats is just wonderful! it is so wonderful to have your own place. Congrats.
I am so confused... I thought you had already moved? That is a gorgeous town home!
Congratulations! I bet you can't wait to start decorating.
Very cute - Can't wait to see it all decorated! I am so happy you found such an adorable home sweet home!
Well this is nice to see the Young family return to Logan. Puts a smile upon my face.
Bry and I LOVE those! We always drive by them when we go to logan and wish that we could live there. I'm so happy for you! We'll have to come visit once you are settled.
Yay for the cute Young family!! I'm so excited for you guys:) I really have to chat with you on the phone now! I have to tell you, though, that I'm a little bit disappointed that you guys didn't buy a house in CA!!! hahaha. I'm coming to stay at your place next time I'm in UT!!!
Yeah! Congrats! I am so glad that you are no longer homeless. I was worried I would be seeing you on the street sporting a "will work for food sign" Glad you found your home in Logan. We can once again be neighbors-ish!
Congrats! We're excited for you guys! Now we have a place to crash in on you when we visit!
Katie! These are adorable. Oh my gosh I love them! I bet you cant wait to start decorating!! I am so excited for you:)
What? That means you are not coming back our way? I am excited for you guys, but sad for me! I was totally convinced you could throw an offer in at my neighbor! Every-time I walk past his house I think of you two! You are exempt from dinner. Remember those burritos you brought me when I was deathly ill? That was the best thing ever. Can I rain check for the next round of morning sickness? hahaha.
Post a Comment