It was so nice to have some down time after the holidays so that I could spend some time doing this!
Claire looks bugged, why? Because mother had the audacity to block Rella from her view for the all of 5 seconds. Mean momma.
Adventures of incurable optimists
7 comments:
Hey Katie!!! I'm totally stalking your blog. I am writing to officially invite you to our AI kickoff party on January 13th!! We can lock the men and kids in the basement or something. But you should come and eat food and laugh at dumb people with us.
It totally looked like the something on TV has made you very mad! You are totally a mean mom! My kids think I am mean too, they probably get together and trash talk about their mean moms that stand in front of the TV and do mean stuff like that,
I am loving your hair!
Oh Katie, you ARE such a mean momma.. haha (ya RIGHT!!). Andrew does the same thing... if you are trying to watch something then the best place for him to be is right in front of the tv, but if you do that to him?? oh my my... kids and their movies. :)
So cute. E still snuggles like that with me while watching star wars. Love the snuggles.
That sounds so typical. Kids and their things, your not mean. I love your hair, it looks really super cute!
o my goodness - i can't wait until bel will do this with me. she cuddled and watched sesame street with me for..mmmm... maybe 5 minutes this morning. it was such a treat!
Post a Comment