Because he creates smiles like this on my daughters messy face!! Thanks again Tone Tone and Bri for eating such deliciousness with us...I am still dreaming about those corn muffins!
She did eat some veggies with her meat!
Adventures of incurable optimists
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
2:16 PM
5 comments:
Cute posts! I haven't been on the computer lately so I had to catch up. How is the knitting coming? I haven't received any phone calls, that could either be a good thing or a bad thing. I don't think of you as someone who gives up though, so I imagine you have been sucessful one at least one hat? Let me know, I have been wondering. Glad you guys are well. Those ribs look really good right now! Better go to bed before I eat something. ;)
anytime I tell you, anytime! Hey, check out my new blog I am working on and tell me what you think. I need a pic of Claire for a sample. Preferably with a princess crown. iwant2rememberthis.blogspot.com
This cracks me up about Claire! She'll eat ribs and get all messy, and yet, as seen below in the Castle post/princess hat, she is the ultimate princess! What a beautiful daughter and mother!
sad story, we went to Famous Dave's in St. George, I didn't care for it that much but I was so happy to have cornbread so I was saving it until I was done eating. dallin threw it off our table on the ground. So I have yet to taste how good the cornbread is.
How cute! I can't believe she will eat meat like that! What a carnivore!
Post a Comment