Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Am!

For FHE Claire made her very own crown. I think she could paint all day long if she were allowed to! We talked about what it meant to be a child of God and then said, "who's a child of God?" and Jer would raise our hands and say, "I am!" Then we repeated it until she caught the vision and did it on her own. Well, I got her up from her nap the next day and said to her, "who's a child of God?" and she was holding baby sister and she quickly grabbed the doll's little arm and raised it and in a high pitched voice she said, "I AM!". It made me laugh so hard...yep, baby sister is definitely a child of God. Don't you worry our next FHE will be on modesty....because modesty is always in style! (We wouldn't want her to get used to just her diaper and a crown, right?)
She's so vain, especially in her "princess" attire.
After admiring her crown she immediately wanted to play in the water.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love that you have family night with her. What an awesome habbit to start so soon. I am really bad at having family night. you've motivated me. thanks. I love the princess hat, she's adorable! When is your due date? How have you been doing? I need to call you and chat.

Jen said...

What a cute crown. I love that it's almost as big as her whole body!

She's going to LOVE being a big sister.

Jon and Melissa said...

Good work Katie. Makes me realize I need to spice up FHE a little-sometimes ours is a little on the boring side, so it gets cut a little short! Adorable crown!

jason and michelle clarke said...

Cute FHE idea. She's so cute!