Monday, January 19, 2009

That's My Boy

We went to Logan to spend a quick weekend with my sister's family while they were in town and it was super fun...not to mention super FUNNY. My sweet, sweet, dear husband is all the entertainment my family needs. My sister posted all about his little mishap so please follow this link http://bntfulks.blogspot.com/2009/01/why-i-love-my-jer.html You won't regret it!

Ahh, I just love that boy...

5 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Ha! Hilarious! How does that happen by the way? I am just not sure about logistics of it all. Too funny.

Anonymous said...

BaHaHaHa! I really needed a good laugh tonight! Tell your hubby thanks!

Jaeson and Traci Repscher said...

Oh, seriously! That is so funny! I also needed a good laugh tonight and that hit the spot. I have never seen anything like that. Are you sure he didn't do that on purpose? Oh, I love to laugh so hard that I get tears in my eyes!

Shannon said...

Ha ha, that is hilariuos! Good ole Jer. I miss you. We must do something next week no matter what:) Love ya

Brandon and Lesli said...

Hi! Yes i just started the classes this last fall and will be all done in April. So far I am loving it, though it has been a lot of work. I Love hearing that people know about it - it makes me feel like what I'm doing is not completely obscure:)