Tuesday, July 10, 2012

First camp of the season

Our first camping trip of the season was a huge hit! Highlights from the trip include (and a bajillion pictures to follow that):

new sweet sleeping bags
tree climbing
swinging on our make-shift swing
the cookie eating raccoon
grapes on a stick
rock painting and nature art
playng house with cousins
Grams and Gramps
huddling around the bbq grill for warmth
not getting a ticket like everyone else because we were around a grill and not a fire
the officers face when we told him we around a grill and not a fire
Olive sleeping all night long
butterflies
silly faces
super fun cousins
freaking out because I thought a bear was going to attack us in the night
finding out it was just a raccoon eating all our cookies and dumping out our hot cocoa
camping hair for all the girls
fan-freaking-tastic family to camp with


 

















3 comments:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

That almost makes me want to try camping! Ha! Looks like it was a huge success! I love macy in the tree! P.S. You looked too pretty to be camping :)

Jon, Melissa, and Fam said...

So fun! I can't believe how much Olive has changed! She is so big now! All the kids look too clean to be camping:) Bummer about the no fire thing, but good job keepin the rules! Love all the cute hair too-you need to teach me, but I am warning you I am very hard to teach anything to:)

Jill said...

you are so darn cute!!!
how did the rock painting go? we were going to do the same thing when we go in a few days. have any tips for me? Olive slept all night! Awesome! shes a camping baby!v