Claire had her preschool graduation! They sang songs, had talking parts, and recited nursery rhymes. All the graduates were so adorable. Claire was lucky enough to go to her first year of school with her cousin Mckenna and her bff Mkayla. Every school day was her favorite day! Of course her rock star teacher Mrs Brooke made all the difference and Claire absolutely adored her. She keeps asking me if we can go and visit her. I am so grateful that Claire had such a great time during her first experience with school! She can't even believe she has to wait all summer to go to kindergarten. Serious bummerinos.
Mckenna, Claire, and Mkayla waiting to start their program
Cousins are the very best
"The Kittens Who had an Adventure" by Claire
They each made a book and Mrs Brooke told me that most of the kids did their book in one day but Claire had to get it just right and worked on her kitten book for three whole days. If you don't know, Claire is quite the artist and love, love, loves to draw. We could fuel a small recycling plant with all of the paper she goes through. She was so proud of her book.
Claire and the infamous Mrs. Brook. Seriously the best teacher ever.
Mom and dad with the graduate. How sweet that her daddy came home from work early to be at her preschool graduation. One lucky lady.
Grammy came to support the graduate too!






5 comments:
Katie Jane what sweet smart preschool grad you have!! I love that she wrote about a kitten. I'm inteested in buying a copy of that book ;) you should e-mail me your number so I can call you when I'm in town!! stace.a@aggiemail.usu.edu
Oh my, could she be any cuter! What an exciting event:) sorry I missed your call I will call you tomorrow, we can do some planning!!
I can't believe how big she is! Katie you look great by the way!
she's getting so old! wait until you have to send her to kindergarten, you'll pretty much cry your eyes out. it's so sad to watch your kids grow up. well at least i think so. :)
hey darling, email me, I need to send you an invite to amanda's baby shower
anniecolledge@gmail.com
Post a Comment