She picked out her outfit, hugged her sister goodbye, put on her backpack, and went to her very first day of pre-school! How big is my girl?! I really can't believe it. She is my sweetheart, my peace maker, and my very good helper. I can't believe she is growing up on me. She knows she has to go to time-out when I catch her growing up like that. I guess she is taking her chances. Whenever I tease her about growing up she just says, "mom, I will still be your daughter!" You better believe it kid. You will be my daughter forever and ever. It does my heart good to remember that.
They are cute sissys





7 comments:
That is totally crazy that they are that big! And you missy are totally stunning!
oh.my.word. so cute - what a big day!
You look gorgeos, as always. Just sayin'.
Ahh, I can't believe it! She looks darling, and you look beautiful- Love your hair! What did you do?
Call me, love ya
She is such a sweetie pie! I love that she's headed off to preschool, and I think it's just spectacular that she can be in the same class as her cousin. How luck is she?
By the way... you look gorgeous! Your hair looks longer and darker, and I'm jealous of your super blue baby blues.
Yay for such a big moment! You will always remember it. We miss your pretty face and your lovely ladies.
how fun. i never cry when they go to pre-school it's kindergarten and 1st grade that are the bad ones.
Post a Comment