There are so many things that I love about this picture.
1. All of them have their eyes open! The heavens have smiled upon us folks.
2. Even though Macy had her nails painted a half hour ago she is still trying to keep them up to dry.
3. Macy's belly hanging out.
4. My sweet Claire holding Olive so nice like a "big girl".
5. No one is crying.
6. Macy's belly. Oh wait, did I say that one already?
7. I can see how different each of my girls are.
8. That it reminds me how stinking blessed I am to have three beautiful and healthy ladies to love and call my own.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
3 Little Lady Bugs
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They are beautiful and I have to admit that I love Macy's little belly too! Too precious.
I love this! And you're right... the belly is too cute.
They are seriously the cutest lady bugs I have ever seen! (And MUCH less creepy than the insect.) I miss them and their cuteness! We need to play!
Post a Comment