Macy. Macer. Mace. Miss Bea. Sass-a-frasser.
One minute I could just eat her up she is so cute...then put her in time-out for being so super sassy the next. Me and Macy, we can mood swing a lot in one day, but mostly I am in awe at how fast she has grown up and how stinking funny she is these days. What a personality.
Lately, after our nighttime prayers, the girls have been a little rambunctious so I decided to do something a little different. After they are done praying they get to pick an animal and then they pretend to be that animal climbing into bed. Then they don't hop up and run around like crazy people. I know, freaking genius right. It has worked like a charm over the past week and Macy has chosen to be a horse almost every night. The first night I was a mommy zebra, Jerm was a daddy goat, Claire was an elephant and, Macy was, of course as aforementioned, a baby horse. That night she gave me a hug and kiss goodnight and whispered in my ear, " I love you mommy zebra." Super cute right?
Now it is morning time and I hear that she was awake in her room. She is potty trained now and I hurried to her room so I could open the door and take her to the bathroom. As I get to the door I hear her say on the other side, "I need to go potty mommy zebra". Seriously? I couldn't stop laughing. She makes my heart smile.
She is still calling me mommy zebra. I love it.
5 comments:
OH, I love those moments when you feel pure joy from something adorable one of your little ones says.
Love it..
that is hilarious! i'm continually amazed by bel's memory - i don't think i realized how smart little kids are... they are smart
TOO CUTE!!! "mommy zebra" "daddy goat" "elephant Claire" "baby horse Macy" and "Olive deer" can you say CHEYENNE??? abolsen84@gmail
thats just so cute! i love little kids. i wanna see that baby!
oh shoot that's too cute! I want to come live at your house! My lil Isla pants is a silly girl so I can not WAIT until she can talk! I love little girls!
Post a Comment