These two are currently fighting in the tub. Some days they love each other to pieces and some days they can't do enough to bug each other. Sounds just about right to me. I remember pushing my sisters buttons just because I could and thoroughly enjoying it. Sometimes I get a little nervous adding a third lady to the chaos but then I think about holding that little girl in my arms and I don't feel so anxious anymore. Just two short months until she is due to come into our lives! Then these little wild things will have another sister to love. I guess it is time to potty train Miss Bea and get her in her big girl bed so we can set up the nursery...yowzer.



Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Mood swing are normal, right?
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
congratulations on lil' number 3! I am due in May as well-but don't know if it's a boy or girl. Your girls are just so beautiful, what a wonderful family to add to!
Such cute girls! It feels like it was yesterday that you took those pics of tiny Macy. Can I just tell you how much I LOVE that last picture. BEAUTIFUL!!!
dallin and allie are the same way! at least they are friends most of the time. :)
Wow, that sounds SO familiar!:) We are so excited that you all are having another little girl! And in only a month! I tried emailing you, but I think the email I have is wrong. Anywho, I wanted to let you know that we are also expecting a baby, but in September and since we will be moving to Utah in about a month, I hope we will be able to see you all soon!
I miss you, Katie! I keep thinking about you. I hope everything is great for you! We should plan Willow Park or something sometime!
Post a Comment