I was working on the computer while Macy and Claire were jumping on my bed when Claire jumped off the bed and ran up to me in a hurry. She started explaining the game she and her sister were playing. She said, "Mom, there are sharks on your bed and they swim after you and if they bite your arms off then you die." My face must have looked slightly horrified because she quickly added, "but don't worry, when you die you are resurrected. You know, because of Jesus." I guess all of those Easter lessons weren't completely lost on my little Clairey bug. And yes, we had a wonderful Easter. How could you not when you have these two wild things running around?
Jump jumping on the tramp at Honey and Grandpa's house



9 comments:
They are the cutest little wild things I've ever seen! I love the peep stick too, but I love Macy more.
Cute Cute Cute! I love the picture of her chomping on the peep stick!
I love your Easter Tale. It's comforting to know they really do pick up the important stuff you teach them. Sweet, sweet girlies.
I've missed you! Looks like a great Easter. Claire and Macy just keep getting cuter and sweeter.
Your girls are so adorable!
Its fun to see pictures of the girls. I am waiting for a belly shot to see baby girl #3. We need to get together!
im so glad to see a post. i hope you are doing good. it was fun to see Jeremy wish we could have seen you!
Next year could the Easter Bunnie leave me Peeps on a stick?
Love your girlies. Sounds like a grand Easter! We need to get together someday...
Post a Comment