This little Miss Macy is 2 years old today. Can you even believe it? She is pure sunshine in our house. She gallops everywhere, she climbs everything, and she loves to sing her heart out all day long. I love that she is in my home and that I can kiss her cheeks and give her snuggles anytime I want to. We had a little photo shoot in honor of birthday. I love you Miss Bea.





Thursday, March 10, 2011
Little Miss Sunshine
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I am in love with her!
Great pics! Crazy she's two. I feel the same way about Hilly he will be two in April!
she's adorable! love her smile. when are you due? how are you feeling???
She is such a sweet thing. Sorry we missed you today. I'm sure it was great fun!
So cute! Miss my little Macer...
Happy Belated Birthday to Macy! We LOVE her and loved playing with her in church today. Sure do think you guys are great! What amazing pictures Katie... you have true talent!
How could you not love that little face. She is adorable and I can't wait to see baby girl #3! Whoo HOo!
she is so adorable and I love these pictures.
She is so cute!
Super Cute Katie! She reminds me of a little you!
Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL! And I love how you LOVE her to pieces. She is one lucky girl to have you for her mama. And I hope the stitches have healed well. Yikes!
Post a Comment