The title is a little quote from The Music Man. Just in case you were wondering.
Yes, it happened again.
Macy made another visit to the doctor to get stitches. She has had stitches twice and she isn't even two! She is a monkey I tell you. We were at the hospital billing office (fitting that it happened at the hospital right?) and I was telling them about Macy's ER trip in December just as she dives off of the chair next to me and smacks her head on the lady's desk. Big bloody gash above her eye. Awesome. So they put a bandage on it and we made it to the instacare without any trouble. Her title of "Wild Thing" is holding strong....but she is just so cute.
A handful, but so cute.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Wild kid, ya....
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Poor thing. She is a doll but Sounds like my girls...MONKEYS! Knock on wood...we have been lucky thus far. Hope she heals quickly.
I have witnessed for myself she is a monkey! Such a little dare devil, but oh so cute! I hope her eye is looking better. P.S. I.O.U. a pack of wipes since Kendall was her accomplice last week. That was hilarious!
oh my. at least she's supper cute! and it's in a good spot. I have a scar in the same spot and you can only see it when I raise my eyebrows. when are you due? how are you doing?
not matt
Oh, too sad! Crazy that you at the doc when it happened. She is a wild thing:)
Lets play!!!
She is such a cutie. Good thing you were already at the dr to get it taken care of:)
Poor Macy! She is fearless.
Post a Comment