Friday, September 17, 2010

2nd Annual...

Shrimp boil!! I have been dreaming about this day for an entire year since our last boil. Just as good as I remember. And this time we didn't even have to do freezer corn. Yippee!

Ah-mazing.

Menu:
shrimp
corn
onions
little smokeys
carrots
new potatoes
lemons

Combine these lovelies with Cajun spices and oh man, life changing experiences happen. Plus, good company never hurts.

The food bearers
Yeah, they thought they were pretty cool.
Pouring!! It is almost time. My mouth is watering all over again. Sad right?
Oh momma mia!
Me and the hubs. Macy is chowing down in the background.

And the end result. So full. So happy.
And on a side note. This is why everyone loves grandma. How many kids can you fit on a swing?

8 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

You have such a cute family! After reading your last post here, I am really needing some shrimp.

The Bucks said...

Too bad my family hates seafood. I'm coming to your next shrimp boil, even if I have to sit on the swing.

Toni said...

sniff sniff. Sad I missed it. And I absolutely love the pic of Mom. So funny! I love her!

Sara said...

that looks so GOOD! I want to come! And i love your mom too! She is the greatest!

Jen said...

Okay, Ms. Gorgeous! You look fantastic in every picture I see. I'm 100% jealous of YOU and your shrimp boil.

geeno said...

i think it's SO cool that you guys do this! plus it looks incredibly tasty

Daryl and Ashley said...

I don't think your family could get more adorable! Your mom is so cute. So how do you do this Shrimp Boil... I'm thinking that would be a great party!

Anonymous said...

You seriously need to visit down here for the crawfish boils. Then, you can have TRUE cajun meals. Honestly, it's a one of a kind experience.