Monday, September 20, 2010

Farmer's Market Finds

We love to wake up on Saturday morning and make our way to the local farmer's market. The girls love the music and to touch all the jewelry. Last time Claire got to make an animal out of toothpicks and little squash. She thought it was the best.

Jer and I always like to search for something tasty and new to try. This week it was yummy rosemary bread and a tomatillo and cilantro dipping sauce. So good. Can't wait until next week!

4 comments:

geeno said...

yum yum yum - i love eating all the stuff at their table at the farmer's market! this snack would go really well with a hip mama's lemonade- mmmm - i really miss the cv farmer's market it's the best!

justin and sherrie said...

YUMMY! That looks delish! Maybe the cause of a little heart burn right now though. Ba ha! Your shrimp boil looks yummers too! You guys are just so creative in your eating. You need to rub off on me some more!

MStevenson said...

Fun! You'll have to keep an eye out for my sister there. My lil' sister and Mom sell homemade laundry soap there most Saturday's.

Ryan & Keri said...

So many fun pictures, and I feel like I'm drooling over the beautiful scenery. I have to remind myself why we live here in the humidity. Katie, your girls are so precious. You have such a gorgeous and fun family. Glad things are going well. And btw, did Jeremy run with Aurora's Andrew? How are they doing?