This Guy is amazing. I can't even imagine running a mile let alone a half marathon. He was awesome! Number 2375 was the hottest thing around. Claire practiced chanting, "Go daddy!" the whole time we waited for him. We yelled really loud as he crossed the finish line! We are so proud of him. Thanks Keri and Michael for helping us cheer him on!

Andrew and Jer ran together a couple of times to train for the race


4 comments:
That's so awesome. I'm in complete awe - I don't think I could ever do that!
P.S. You're looking smokin' hot.
Good for him! ME RUN....NOPE they don't mix!
That's awesome!!! I had no idea he was doing this
How nice to see you pop over to my blog!
As I was perusing yours just now, I swear Abe started talking and smiling at your pictures. He even laughed! I swear it's true.
Your girs are adorbs.
Post a Comment