Thursday, August 26, 2010

Adventure Attire

We went to the park today. Claire wore her camo shorts and Macy wore her tutu. We looked at the animals and ate cookies. I just love summer....almost as much as I love these two wild things.

Macy wanted to feed the ducks her cookies.

I just want to nibble on her fat little leggins. Macy brings me her tutu every morning so I can help her put it on....I can't say that I hate it. I think it is pretty adorable.


This girl hides under the bed whenever I come upstairs. I need to show her a new hide-and-seek spot.

I think I like these two a little too much....


6 comments:

Jen said...

That is utterly ADORABLE. Who could resist a one-year-old in a tutu?

Sara said...

They are adorable and I can totally see why you would want to nibble on those little legs! SO CUTE!

Miranda said...

I love those bugs too... so cute.

Jill said...

sounds like a fun day, not a care in the world.
we need to play next week for sure!

Jon and Melissa said...

Love the Tutu. Your girls are so good at dressing up-Emma avoided her darling little tutu like the plague. Not fair! Such cute little darlings.

The Oldewage's said...

I love your blog! I look forward to the new posts and pictures!!! Adorable little girls. How do you get your pictures to look distressed/ enhanced?