This summer seems to be flying by. How does that happen? Claire has been learning about the jungle and all the animals in it this week at a little adventure camp. She loves to tell us fun facts about butterflies, monkeys, parrots, and all sorts of jungle wildlife. She is growing up entirely to fast for my taste. This is just a little glimpse of her going to school. I am going to cry my eyes out I just know it.
Macy is just as sass-a-frass as ever. She is into EVERYTHING. Nothing is safe in our house anymore. Macy's reign of terror has begun. She chews, she tears, she climbs to the highest heights...it gives me a heart attack at least once a day. But how can I not adore this face? Impossible. (I call her my Cheshire cat. All those bright shiny teeth.)
We went up into the mountains for a little family dinner before my sisters leave us again and head home. We had a great time but both of my children came home with at least five mosquito bites. Deet Schmeet.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
The up and up
Claire completely takes after Jer. What a cutie.
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
11:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Where are you?! It has been WAY too long. Please can we do something ASAP:) I love you and your little sweeties!
How adorable are your kids? SERIOUSLY adorable...
Okay, I agree that Macy is the best Cheshire cat. How funny!
I was thinking the same thing. Claire looks just like Jeremy.
I love that picture of Macy! Summer does always go too fast.
Yay! You're back! I missed your blogging. Claire is growing up entirely too fast. I think Macy and Jenna would get along very well . . . cleaning up after them maybe not so much. :)
Hey there sweet Katie. That is crazy that you saw me,you must have quick eyes. It must have been on the Friday that we were leaving and you were coming if you saw me through the window. Anyway that's funny.I love all of your pictures you post. Your girls are so CUTE they are like the precious moments figurines very adorable just like their mommy!!!
Post a Comment