Monday, July 26, 2010

Island Breeze

This weekend was the Matthews family reunion at Island Park. It was so much fun! I love that we get to spend this time with Jer's extended family that we don't see regularly. They are a riot. We swam, we surfed (thanks Uncle Todd and Aunt Laurie), we ate treats, we caught up with everyone that came, we roasted Starbursts, and we followed Macy around while she wandered in the woods. The girls were in heaven.

Macy loved going to sleep in her pack and play. Getting her to sleep through the night in her pack and play was the trick. Naughty little girl.
Claire was so happy when she woke up in the bright orange light of our tent. She la la loved it.Chilling with dadThis is the cleanest she was all weekendClairey loves her HoneyClaire liked being in the tube rather than the water. It was a little chilly.
Two little trouble makers with Bampa. I am sure the third trouble maker was off making some trouble when we took this picture.
Did I mention there was face painting? Oh they loved it. They all wanted to be beautiful butterflies.
And the elusive Grandpa M shot. This guy is a little sassy when it comes to taking pictures. We had to put on the zoom lens to get this shot. I am going to blame all my girls sassy-ness on him from now on.
We sure do love him.

3 comments:

Jen said...

How cute. You guys look like you're having a great summer.

Oh, and by the way, you are one hot mama on that tube with Claire. Love ya!

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Hey we were in Island Park this weekend too! I love it there.

Jon and Melissa said...

This makes me want to go camping! I love the cowboy Grandpa pic too. Priceless!