Thursday, June 3, 2010

You know...

I wonder when I will stop being surprised at how fast this little lady is growing up. A couple things I love about her today...just so I don't forget.

I love how excited she gets when I ask her to lick my finger so I can wipe something off her face. She loves to lick things...

I love how she says "you know" before telling me something. "This is, you know, Cinderella." or "I like, you know, frozen yogurt."

I love that she tells me that I am her best mommy.

I love that she sometimes pretends Jesus is her imaginary friend and talks to him and invites him to dinner.

I love that when we start playing the I love you more than game she always starts with "I love you more than cupcakes". Always.

I love that when I drop things or spill something she says, "It's okay mom, that sometimes happens, huh?"

I love that she has pokey ears. They are ah-dorable.

I love that every time I get ready for church and she sees me in my dress she gasps and says, "mom you look beee-uu-tiful!"

This girl is one in a million. I am so glad she is mine.

I love her...

6 comments:

Sara said...

Aren't kids great! My girls say the same thing after I haven gotten ready to go somewhere..."Oh you look so pretty/beautiful!" Gotta love the boost from your kids

Miranda said...

So sweet, love that little miss too.

Michelle P said...

Awww. Claire is such a sweetheart. I am sad to see my little girl grow up, but if she has even an ounce of the sweetness your cute girls have then I have a LOT to look forward to.

Katie Mitchell said...

Alright, my dear, you need to call me ASAP for parenting help...

amy said...

You do forget the cute things that they said and did. I am a little sad sometimes at how quickly they grow. In about a minute they go from being little to big. How does that happen? Thats why we keep having them.

geeno said...

i love this post