Jeremy always makes fun of me because I never throw away frames. Seriously, I have a huge box full of picture frames. Picture frame hoarder...and a yarn hoarder too, but that is another post for another day. I knew I would use those frames and I finally did! A little black spray paint and voila!! We finally have some decorations in our family room! It has been a long time coming.
First we mapped out what we wanted. We changed it a little in the end but this helped us out a lot.
And the end result!! I love that it is full of personal snap shots to remind us of fun times and that we can continue to add to it and change the shape of the pattern as we go.
Next we are painting the kitchen...you wanna help?
Monday, June 7, 2010
DIY Wall Edition
Posted by
Katie Jane
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
oh man, I love it. This is exactly what I wanted to do in our basement when we get it finished, now I'll now who can help me. :)
ps we had costa vida tonight and it reminded me of the time you and I got take-out when I was pregnant with Dallin and afterwords got the worst heart burn ever.
Your family is too cute:) Wish my family could look as cute as you guys do!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! super cute.
Super cute. I too keep frames and this gives me the itch to do something with them!
What a great idea! I think I need to go buy some frames.
So very cute! Can't wait to see it in person...
So creative and fun...little miss home-maker of the year...
It looks perfect! Nice job. After you are done with your kitchen, come help me paint. he he.
I have a favor to ask of you or Jeremy. Will you call me because I don't have your number anymore?
ha! i'm a frame hoarder too! only i just gave, sold or threw away about 20 (seriously at least 20).
now i wish i could recreate your masterpiece in my home - way to go!
Post a Comment